(Non-Axiom-Related!)

Hello All:
I will Google this myself, but I'm hoping that someone can point me in a direction based upon experience.

I started using PhotoBucket to host my Avatar and other small photos for these forums. Now, I've just finished designing a flyer for a fundraiser (my employee's young child has been in a coma for 5 weeks) and I would like to place a "printable-size" image on a photo hosting service so that in addition to the hardcopies being distributed, others can have access to the image to download it and print it for further distribution.

I have a website for my business but my web guy is not available anytime too soon, (and I need the site to be user friendly) so some FTP options may not be the best choice here. PhotoBucket's premium service is still limited to a 1MB file size and I honestly wouldn't mind a larger capacity to produce a suitable 8.5 x 11, 300dpi image. Further, I'd really like to see a button that simply allows a viewer to download the image for the aforementioned user friendliness.

You would think that with a photography background, I'd be more familiar with photo-hosting sites, but I've just really not had the need in the past. Now, of course, I have the need right away!

Anyone have any experience that can pass along while I do a cold, impersonal search?

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::