First and foremost these are speakers that sound fantastic, I had high expectations, and they have exceeded them! I just love listening to these speakers. I got them Friday afternoon, and with this rainy weekend I have enjoyed many hours of great music, and a couple of flicks, have just rocked the house.

I don't like how flimsy the grill cover is. I thought it was a little flimsy on the 22's and the 150 center I have, good on the QS-8s. But with the large dimensions of the 60s, and I assume the 80s, the covers kinda warps a bit. and as you put them into the the cabinet they gap abit instead of a flat consistant mesh. I just think the grill frame needs to be a little beefier. Speakers are above all meant to sound good, and the excell in that. I mean these speakers are awesome. My neighbor has some Polk RTI-70s, They sound decent, but by his own admission, no contest to the Axiom 60s. These speakers are awesome.

Last edited by joninflorida; 11/14/04 05:38 PM.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s