A question on speaker placement for home theater. I think I'm ok with the fronts, center and sub, but have a dilemma with the surrounds. I will be using the qs4s or qs8s. I have a long (approx. 18 to 20ft. long) narrow room (approx. 14 to 15 ft wide). I can't place the surrounds to the side of the listening area, because one side of the sofa is the walkway to the dining room. As a result, I really have three options for placement. I could place them both right behind the couch on stands (but my wife doesn't want them there, as she thinks they will look "tacky"). I could place them both up against the back wall behind the sofa, however, this is about eight feet away and I'm not sure if that's too far. Also, with that placement they would only be about 4 feet apart from each other which I don't know if it is too close. Finally, I could place one in a corner on one side about four feet behind and a couple feet to the side of the listening area, place the second up against that back wall eight feet away and adjust the delay on the receiver to compensate for the difference in distance. If anyone has a suggestion, I would certainly appreciate it.