Hi everyone. Christmas is coming up and I've found myself with a little money to burn. I was thinking I would put a bit into my setup. This is what I have right now:

M22ti fronts
VP100 center
QS4 rears
HK avr-125
Velodyne vx-10

I'm interested to hear what you guys would think would be my best option for upgrading. I'm open to any suggestions. The two paths I'm considering most right now is either a new sub or a new receiver. The vx-10 doesn't go quite as low as I would like for some movies...however I don't think the girls living below me in my dorm would appreciate a stronger sub very much. As far as the HK avr-125, it gets plenty loud enough, but I was curious if I could get a cleaner sound with a higher wattage amp. I think the specs on the 125 are only 45 or 55 watts. I was considering a avr-325 maybe.

I've noticed that the m22s sound a little strained at high volumes and i'm not sure if it's the speakers themselves, the receiver, or the fact that the sub can't quite keep up at such high volumes. I was hoping to fix this somehow. Thanks for any feedback.

-- my setup -- Axiom: m80ti(2), vp150, vp100, qs4(2), hsu vtf-2 Harman Kardon: avr-630, dvd22