Just got in from a short trip to Borders Books and Music.
I've always enjoyed shopping at Borders because they have a good selection of books and music and usually good customer service.
Tonight as I was leaving the store I asked the salesperson (who as it turned out is their 'inventory manager') who would I contact about them making a seperate SACD section. Right now the SACDs are mixed in with the regular CDs. I explained that its very diffucult to find SACDs in his store and that all the other music stores have a seperate section.
At that moment he got very defensive and said "WHAT other stores have a seperate section. I listed 3 or 4 other stores. I also explained that some SACDs wont play on a regular CD player and that I would hate to come in and pick up one of those by accident if I didnt have an SACD player.
Anyway....... I asked him again "to who would I make this request?"
He said (in a very lispy stick up his arse voice) that he didnt think it was necessary to tell me. I asked him why? He said "Because I'm the inventory control manager and I dont like the idea. It would just be a huge hassle for me."
At first all this just kinda slid off me, but as I was driveing home the more I thought about it the more it REALLY bothered me.
Anyway. You guys can help make this mans job a " huge hassle" and find your SACDs at Borders easier by going to and filling out the form at
https://www.bordersstores.com/care/care.jsp?page=7 (could someone please make that clickable.?)
Please help.
Sorry for the rant, but this guy just truly pissed me off.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.