I had such great success with my Axiom HT theater setup I'm considering them for my Computer Room/Den stereo. The room is fairly small @ 12'X11'. I'm setting a budget of no more than $1k. I don't care about AM or FM anymore. There isn't anything worth listening to on radio anyway. So I'm thinking integrated amplifier and CD player. I can get a good deal on an NAD C320BEEE and a NAD C521BEEE for around $550. That leaves me with $450 to spend on speakers and wire. I'm considering a pair of Axiom M3ti mounted on the wall or possibly on a set of stands. My biggest concern is the base extenstion only going down to 60hz. I really don't want a sub woofer in the den. My music preferences are varied. I enjoy everything from Jazz/Classical to Hard Rock and everything in-between. I'll likely hook a line to my XM PNP receiver and another to my computer sound card. I like to listen to internet streams from the BBC and other countries (I'm in the US). So my question is this: Is anyone else that's reading this using the M3ti in the manner that I describe. Is there a better speaker (God forbid) other than Axiom that I should be considering?

Thanks,
Tom

My HT setup.
M22ti Mains
VP-100 Center
QS4 Surrounds
VTF-2 MK-2 HSU Sub.