This thread is very timely and I could use a little help. I've just noticed that my SVS isn't "woofing" much right now, but I haven't started to problem solve it yet. It seemed to go from solid LFE to "is it on???". Adjusting the sub volume on the receiver by 2-3 db doesn't seem to help. I usually run it +2db and have turned it up to +5db without any noticeable difference. Previously, a .5 or 1 db adjustment was significant.

Here's what I know:
- The sub is turned on (on all the time versus "auto")
- The receiver settings have the sub "on"
- The speakers are all set to small
- The sub gain is set at about 45%-50%
- When I put my hands on the sub, I don't feel or hear much

I haven't changed the way it is set up with the receiver. Directly plugged into the receiver (I'll double check this) and the receiver controls the crossover, which is set at 80. According to the SVS manual, this set up renders the phase adjustment unnecessary on the sub and that has been the case since I got it.

I have it in a corner and the only thing that is different is placement. I moved it just a bit (in the same corner) a few days ago (may be when the problem started). I'm talking a couple of inches either way. I tried moving it around a bit last night, but saw no improvement.

I am just stumped and getting a little frustrated. Any help will be appreciated. On top of everything else, I have a guy coming over Saturday for my first Axiom audition.