Since I've had my axioms now for about 3-4 months, one thing that I've tried to figure out is Phase on my EP350. I've switched it from 0 to 180 on various CD's and DVD movies and really could not see much differance.

Fast forward to tonight.....the wife took the kids to Walmart, so I got out some of my old CD's. Came across my STYX Greatest Hits CD the was Digitally Remastered back in the mid 90's by Dennis Deyoung, this is an awesome CD by the way, and I think I finally found my Phase choice.

First of all, I bumped up the level on my receiver for the sub from -2db to 0db, but the sub volume on about 12 o'clock, put the receiver on about -25db and started the song Renegade.

"Oh momma I can hear you a callin, your so scared and all alone." THUMP THUMP-THUMP The sub was on 0 Phase, and I thought, hey I can hear the Sub, this would be a good song to try a Phase switch test. So I hit back on my DVD remote to the beginning, ran behind the sub real quick and flipped it up to 180, and again...

"Oh momma I can hear you a callin, your so scared and all alone."
THUMP THUMP-THUMP

It totally rocked, I ended up listening to the whole cd at about -15db and it was truelly amazing sound....

Anybody want to comment on either the CD or my Phase journey?

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85