A special thanks to Brady. Today, Brady(bray) made my day by visiting me for a listening session. Brady joins a list of distinguished Axiom members to grace my home. This list includes Peter(pmbuko), sushi, and alex(not currently active on the boards). I must say that meeting all of these members was an absolute pleasure.

Brady brought over and turned me on to some fabulous music by the likes of Boz Skaggs, Nickle Creek, and some music by the Doobie Bros that I had not previously heard. I liked the Nickle Creed CD so much that I plan to buy it tomorrow.

I forced Brady to listen to Nitty Gritty Dirt Band W/Jennifer Warrens and friends, and The Robert Cray Band and I also demoed HT using the Titan A.E dvd. I think he liked it.

I feel very fortunate to have had these folks visit my home. I have no friends locally with any interest nor understanding of my obsession with this audio hobby so it has been a great joy to me to have had these four Axiom members, who understand the "hobby", visit my home. You are all welcome back anytime.

Thanks again Brady! Hope to see you again soon.

Mike

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.