I would like to make an observation.
It seems that when it comes to "opinions" about audio products in general, we all have one.
That being said, I have noticed lately that it seems like more and more posts are from people that have little, or no personal experiece with said product.
Most of the members are well informed, and quite interesting, helpful, etc.........BUT......it would help me if those who are not sure of what they are posting about.....would mention that.

Ie., "brand x is, or is not a good product because....I owned one and here's why", or my friend had one......etc, NOT just opinion for the sake of opinion, or "parroting" something they heard, or read.

The same for posting "bogus" things about Axiom, (someone here once posted that axiom also made "speakers" for other Canadian mfgs.) and their products....unless of course it's a new, and/or interesting FACT.
I hope this doesn't sound like a rant, (I do enjoy this forum)...but I KNOW many depend on this for factual information on all kinds of related (and non-related) subjects, and I would hate to see anyone, (especially newbies) (inadvertently "misled".

LIFE: "Choices, balance, and timing"

(Larryism)