Thanks Allan for clearing that up.
Here is my present setup details and I do not drive the volume up and the room is 20x20 and 10 high and I use like 60 % of it for HT as there is kitchen on right side and on the left enclosed by 3 walls it my HT setup now I am happy to run this at moderate levels and definitely not glass shattering levels now I would like to take this opportunity. to get advice from u on my HT set up it is for 95% movies and 5% music u guys recommend DENON 3805 so that is why I am leaning towards this I have a Pioneer Elite TX 54 with B&W 603 601 and LCR 600( I already sold them and ordered this set which is an upgrade in sound by all means that Is what I am lead to belive) which I use at -35 to -20 levels I got a good deal on that but now I am low balling this unit as some time in movies I felt the center channel is not coming out it could be speakers it could be the unit,I loved the occasional music cd that I popped in it that going through number of post I went in U R direction for speakers and good reviews on Denon and U R recommendations pushed me towards 3805 which I hear is great for Movies now if I keep my Pioneer Elite Tx 54 that will save some coin if I upgrade to Denon3805 basically spending another 250 bucks and getting good DSP modes for movies if I get Nad T763 which i prefer a little bit more than DENON will be another 600 bucks .
So my question is which according to you should serve my purpose?