After visiting this board for quite sometime, I have decided that it is time to take the plunge and get myself some nice new speakers. But first I have a couple of questions for you guys...

1. I have narrowed down my choices between the M3 and the M22. Is the M22 a lot better speaker than the M3? What differences will I notice between the two? I will be pairing either one of them up with a sub..which leads into question number...

2. Would the EP350 be overkill for a medium size room? I know that I will not be in this apartment forever which is why I am thinking about going with the 350 over the EP175. Also, do you have any other suggestions for a sub.

3. I have decided to go with the QS8's as surrounds instead of the QS4's based on many opinions on this site. Anybody object to this?

4. And finally, in recent weeks I have noticed a lot of people using an M22 or M2 as their center channel speaker opposed to a VP100 or VP150. What are the advantages and disadvantages to doing this? I was thinking of getting the VP100 but have started second guessing this decision recently.

Thanks for the help. Also, I will be using an Onkyo receiver to power all this stuff. It will either be 80 watts per channel or 100 watts per channel. This will suffice, will it not? Any other suggestions on receivers? Again, thanks for your time and help.