AS some of you know, I (had) this real narrow room, with the 50" Sammy in the corner, and the M-60s side by side on the firepleace, Anyhow, this is fiance's light oak wall unit. She insisted on keeping it, and now I am glad she did. The center portion was removed as it was part of the 2 sides, but would only hold a 35" T.V. We put that in the other room. Them I built oak extensions, a bridge if you will. with (4) 48" sheves and rounded/routed trim. The match is about perfect in color. The Sammy is 46.5 wide, so is looks real tight but still brethes a little. The 150 c.c. was mounted on an Axoiom FMB from the bottom of the top shelf. It "floats" that way. Looks uncongested, and I can angle it any way I please. solid back panel in the 150 c.c. area to sure everything up, and clean up the "hollow" look. The whole center sits 18" off the back wall. Anyhow, just wanted to send an update, broke out the wood tools for the first time in forever. Made a few mistakes, but it came together well. Stain will lighten a bit. Bottom open area (where the wires are, will have a black acosttical framed access door for getting at things.

Last edited by joninflorida; 01/01/05 02:17 AM.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s