I am currently in the market for a new speaker system and I am starting on the front speakers. I am on a fairly tight budget. The room is quite small coming in at about 180 sq ft or so with an 8 ft ceiling. I have heard a lot of good things about Axiom speakers and I am in the need of some advice. I was looking most closely at the M22 or the floorstanding M40 for my fronts. I am currently using a pioneer VSX-811S reciever that supplies 100W per channel. I mostly use speakers for DVD's of the action variety, but I enjoy the occasional CD. I would like to know what the trade offs are between these two types of speakers. I realize that the M40's can produce lower frequencies but I plan on picking up a sub in the near future anyway. Would the M40's paired with a sub (cheapest Axiom 385 I think) in a room my size be overkill? Or would the M22 with a sub be more balanced. Please keep in mind that the room is small but I do enjoy listening at pretty high volumes and watch mostly intense, dynamic, action movies like Lord of the Rings, Gladiator etc. I do however, want clear, balanced, quality sound in addition to some oomph. So right now my decision is pretty much between floorstanding and bookshelfs and I would really like to know if these specific floorstanding (M40) speakers would possibly eliminate the need for a sub in Movie applications. I have a feeling that it won't but any and all input, advice, or ridicule is greatly appreciated