I follow a lot of GM and other car forums. There a lot of rumors going around from people that supposably have people on the inside at GM who have hinted. I think it only makes sense, it was dumb for GM to drop the Camaro and Trans AM/Firebirds a few years ago. Pontiac came out with the GTO last year again, great engine, but the body did nothing for me. The 2005 GTO is a little better, they added hood scoops and changed the rear exhaust look and Rumble like the old goat (gto). In addition, they are now putting in a 400 HP Corvette similar engine in the GTO.

I just think it makes totally sense for Camaro to do this for a couple of reasons:
It would be the 40th anniversary of the Camaro
I'll be turning 40 in 2007, yuck.
Rumors are that it will be introduced in May of 2007, my birthday is in May.

I can see Mid-Life crisis written all over this one...the trick is to talk my wife into it....

ps: the new Mustang GT is pretty cool, with 300 HP and a totally retro look like the old Steve McQueen Bullet movie where he drove a Fastback Stang. This spring Ford is introducing a convertible version...The dash and inside is just to cool.

I almost forgot, you mentioned the 72 Chevelle, have you ever watched Dazed and Confused? My favorite line from that movie is when Mathew McConeghay (Wooderson) said "Let me tell ya what Melba Toast is Packin" I think it was an early 70's Chevelle, might have been a 69, I can't remember.

Last edited by sirquack; 01/06/05 05:58 AM.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85