HA! Made you look! I KNEW you couldn't resist!

Wow, this argument has been going on as long as I've been a member of this forum (granted, that's not all that long), but….

Why don't we put the topic to bed and all get together in the Spring at some Midwest-central location (Kansas City, for example), ask that a couple of people who are close by bring their Axioms and whatever receiver/amps they own, someone else brings a black curtain and a RS meter for volume leveling, and we'll have a blind listening test in some $75/day Holiday Inn meeting room. After, we'll golf, go out for steaks, get drunk and all stumble into a Borders to try to find SACD and DVD Audio discs. When asked to leave, we'll hail a ride to the nearest Best Buy and re-educate the staff about Monster.

The next day, when appropriately hung over, we'll test the cables as well.

Other weekend events: We'll break-in speakers, put M-60s right up against walls, show claymation films with M2s and M3s fighting it out in the ring, sacrifice a Bose system in the hotel courtyard, have a sub shoot-out with the loser going off the hotel pools' diving board in a gasoline-soaked inferno and much applause..

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::