Before I moved almost a year ago my neighbors were always calling the cops on me. I had a big pair of Cerwin Vega's that were very capable of waking up the neighbors in their sleep. I used to to come home around 2:30 AM and crank it as loud as they would go, distortion and all, and sometimes pass out(once only). The music didnt bother them as much as the occasional gunfire though. I have since almost quit drinking and have had zero conflict with the law, coincidence?
Maybe. Naa, gimme another Crown and Coke please.

In my new neighborhood everyone is too polite to say anything so far, they are all new neighbors. But I try to be more considerate now than I used to be. I still have the Vega's though, although the tweeters are blown out in them, again. They are the cheap LS 15's. This is the third time they have blown out. They are still under warranty, they came with a 5 year warranty plus a couple more from BestBuy. But they have some kind of problem that BestBuy is not fixing. I want to send them to a speaker shop and maybe get the wiring replaced in them and some upgraded mids and highs. OR I was thinking about converting them into subs only, not sure exactly what I would have to do but I am sure it wouldnt be too hard. I had a Yamaha equalizer hooked up to them and they sounded half decent anyway. You could get rid of most of the screaming mids that the cabinet/speakers seemed to produce. Funny thing is the fuse never burned out in them, just popped the speakers every time. Although this always happened at loud volumes it didnt seem like the volume was loud enough to be damaging the speakers.

Two 15" subs with about 500 Wattt amp and the SVS PB/2 Plus, and I am sure a lot of neighbors will be complaining.

M80ti's, VP150, QS8's