hey...the printer in that thing is a dye-sub....cost of use is about 30-35cents a print.

It truely was a deal I could not pass up....moved my HD timetable up 8 months or so.

I got the 47".....my Parents went for the 57". Epson has been making LCD projectors for a while....but introduced RP LCD last year.

Beforehand....I checked out the picture at a local shop....looked great to me.....it was pretty much the deciding factor last evening.

Now choosing a provider is the hard part. I love DirecTV and my DirecTiVo......a DVR is a must for me now. Local cable, Adelphia, now offers Motorola's HD DVR with Moxi....very favorable reviews, and initial costs are low, a $12/mo rental fee. HD DirecTiVo is at least $800 for the box. Dish Networks' HD DVR is about $500. Monthy subsciption charges are all similar.

So it is boiling down to startup costs vs content. Any input is greatly appreciated.

When I get it up and running, I will have spiff come over for an honest critique with his IMAX eye. If he doesn't like it, I can just hit a couple of balls at him on the tennis court and I'll feel better.