I just refinished my basement, and we all know what that means: more room for audio components. I'm looking for a music only setup. I currently have 3 HT's (Genesis, Paradigm, and Cambridge) throughout the house, so I really just want a setup that will satisfy my music taste at a reasonable price.

I don't really want to spend more than $500, though I will if it means a significant upgrde in performance. I'm looking for towers because I'm not planning on adding a sub, so I want something that will provide at least decent bass. I have heard alot of great things about Axiom speakers, and I guess the logical choice would be either the M40 or M50. I see that the M40 is discounted at the Axiom warehouse. Is the M50 that much better than the M50 to warrant the almost $250 price difference?

FYI, I'll be driving the speakers with a monster from the past: the Sansui 9090DB. For those of you not familiar with the Sansui, it puts out 125 watts per channel of real power, and weighs in at close to 70Lbs. It will have no problem driving ANY pair of speakers.