Well, I just got the Yamaha M80 back from my friend who replaced the weird plastic binding posts with Cardas 5 ways, moved things around a bit inside and replaced the lamp cord power cord with a Donkey D*ck cord terminated with a Hospital grade plug. So, that makes 3 gorgeous Yamaha M80s stacked atop each other but separated by spacers - little brass slices from a marine drive shaft which I polished and covered in felt because I had nothing to do ...

So, when I fire the 3 Yammie Beasties up, the lights flicker and dim in my little Pacific coastal community.

I'm using the magnificent Sony TA E9000ES processor (with VER 2.50 firmware upgrade) and friends, I can tell you the music is rolling, beautiful and pure. My little room sounds huge and I believe that amps make a difference. The M80 replaced the last of my wonderful Onkyo M282s, one of the great deals in amps out there.

When winter returns (it's spring here) I'll set the 3 Yammies to Pure Class A operation (30 watt per channel output instead of 270 into 8 ohms continuous) and they'll warm my room.

Enjoy the music folks - it is one of mankind's great accomplishments. Make sure you keep the volume down if you live in any Taliban controlled areas or you may hear the heavenly music after they separate your head from the rest.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.