Just ordered a pair of M60s, QS8s with stands, and a VP100 in mansfield beech with black grille. I'm pretty sure the VP100 will be enough for me, since the prime listening spot is directly in front of the center channel only about 7 feet away. I'm hoping these will be just the ticket to go with my Denon AVR-2805, Sammy HLN617W DLP, LG-LST3410 DVR, all of which I've been collecting over the last year. NEXT - two Sony CX777ES DVD changers to replace my current 5 disc changer.

It was kind of an adventure ordering. Twice my card was refused so I called the credit card company. They told me it that due to the amount of the charge and the fact it was an internet purchase triggered their security flag, so they had to manually allow the charge (after asking me the obligitory personal questions). Then when I tried for the third time, after entering my address and card info I got a page that said something like "Whoops, our cashier was asleep at the wheel". LOL. One of the most friendly error messages I've seen! The fourth time - however- was the charm.

Now comes the hard part of waiting for them!!!! I hope they come on Thur or Friday (this being Mon eve).

Once before I auditioned another direct seller before hearing them, those little orb mod1 speakers. I sent 'em all back except the sub. They were the best "little" satellites I ever heard, but just couldn't compare to my current JBLs. Don't know why I thought they could, but I was curious after reading how spectacular they are, and thought if I could save a bunch of space that would be cool. Sure would rather lose space than sound.

Anyway, thanks for all the input on this forum, I've used it extensively over the last couple months. I'll post again when they are hooked up to share my thoughts. Sorry this is long but I'm excited

-------------- M60s, QS8s, VP100 Orb Super Eight sub