i think you are definitely on the "right track".. although, feel free to zip your pants back up.

i wish i had some great words of wisdom to offer, but i dont. i have never heard any of the paradigm monitor series, so i cant say how the monitor 11's sound. i have heard the paradigm performance series(titan,phantom) and my M60's definitely blow both of them out of the water.

i can say that my M60's(and my entire HT system) are some of the best speakers i have ever heard. they have exceptional clarity, and a terrificaly wide and enveloping soundstage. highs are very clean and accurate, mids are tight and effective, and lows are solid and powerful. sonically, i cant really complain about anything when it comes to these speakers. they stay clear and consistent, even at horribly loud volumes.. yet, can reveal even the finest details at very low volumes. listening to music, has now become experiencing music. i couldnt be more pleased with my purchase, and thats why i have no reluctancy in telling you the M60's will surely impress.

i hope you can have an opportunity to hear both speakers to make a fair comparison. you should check the audition thread, to at least find an axiom owner that will let you hear his speakers.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??