Well, I have taken to reading the posts early in the morning with my coffee, and got all caught up in the DVD Player thread this morning, and Ray got me all wired up about this Denon 2900.
I had vaguely been thinking that this would be my next upgrade, but had not really gotten started investigating heavily.
So where do I find myself today?
Browsing the Outlet racks at Crutchfeild, looking to see if there is a cheap reciever for my Mom and her husband.
What do I come across?
A Denon 2900 marked down from $700 to $495 to $349.
The tag said "Missing a Part"
I've bought tons of great stuff out of their Outlet section, and asked the sales guy to run the numbers. (they can plug in the unit's code and see what the gig is)
It was a display unit in the store, never plugged in, missing the box and the power chord.
He fished into another box and got me a chord.
Full Two Year Warranty, the whole gig.
Thanks Ray!
If I had not seen your reviews on this player this morning - And then followed your links and done some more searching on the web before I left the house - I would have passed this by and not even known what I had missed!

***Single DVD of your choice ON ME! PM Me with your selection and address and I will have it on the way!***

Now all I have to do is smuggle it into the house while the sweetie is at work, drag out the entertainment shelf system (Geeezzz! I just did that LAST weekend cleaning up all of the cables and routing everything better!) and get it installed without stealing another whole day from my Sweetheart!
Hey!
Now that I think of it, What are you doing on Saturday?
Anyway,
Thanks!
(and I'm serious about the DVD!)
TjB

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900