bray & md55- thanks for the honest comments on the air beds. we were looking at the one on tv, the select comfort, which does have the gauge to let you know what setting you are on. we gotta try something cause both of us are having chronic back pains, and they are at their worse when we get out of bed.. now, i am prepared to blame some of it on our older age, but i also think the bed is having a big part in it. i guess we will continue to look, and see what is out there.. although, i have been tempted to try the 30 day trial like you did bray.. are there and penalties with that?

zarak- i have one friend with a water bed. i had to help him drain and move it last spring when he bought his new house. he swears by it, and says he cant get a comfortable nights sleep on regular beds. my parents used to have a california king waterbed back in the 80's. i swear, it was almost like an ocean.. but after two leaks, dad decided it wasnt worth the liability.

i did go to funkytown with my girlfriend on it one time when my parents were out of town, but i didnt care for it. it was hard to get a good rhythm with the waves, and nearly impossible to get any traction for the short strokes. just my opinion!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??