Well, I finally got everything all set up and running, and thought that I would post some pictures.
Here it is before the 2900, 2500 & 750 arrived;

And here is After all of the new gear got here and got hooked up;

Sometime in the near future, my Father in Law and I are going to completly rebuild this shelf system, using the shelves and supports, but changing all of the round metal supports to nice, thick wood, with channels in the back for wiring, and most importantly, Casters on the bottoms so that moving it in and out will not be such a massive pain in the Arse!

A shot of the back; Hard to believe, but you cannot see any of the wiring from the front! OCD pays off sometimes!

A shot of some old Wood Technology stands that I modded to fit the M2i's. I cut down the tops to match the size of the 2i's and mounted smaller and thicker bases.

And here is a better shot of the CD shelf that I built a couple of years ago. I took some old mahogany boards, ripped them, sanded them all down, oiled all and then assembled it in a lattice/shaker type of design. Holds a bit over 1000.

Hopefully all of this will come through.
I had to go through the steps of setting up a home page on Earthlink, and adding all of the pictures and such, and I was not sure of the size, and if I needed "[image]" before and after each picture for it to work, or if I just needed to paste in the link to the pictures.
I'll see soon enough, heh?
HMMM...
Well, I did the preview thing, and the pictures seem quite large. I chose the smallest setting for them on the earhtlink page.
I'm sure someoone will chime in with the solution!
TjB

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900