I am thinking I am going with an M60, VP100, and M2s setup. I have come across what might be a problem though. I have a 15'x15'x17' living room that opens to a staircase on one side and a dining room on the other. Due to problems with one of the outlets not working and some other factors, I had to put the tv in the far corner of the room. The couch is on the opposite corner next to the staircase. Does that make sense? Now I was just reading that optimal placement is against the back wall, but unfortunatley I have a 36" Sony trinitron beast that weighs 230 lbs. So I really don't want to move it. So my speakers would be roughly 6-7' from each other, 7-8' from the listening position, and 4-10" from the side wall, at about a 45 degree angle. The last part is the part I worry about with the sound and bass acoustics. Is this acoustically a bad situation?

I found a good picture of what my layout looks like. My tv in this drawing is in the subwoofer corner and my couch is at the bottom of the picture.
http://www.axiomaudio.com/archives/questions.html