I heard through the grapevine, that here, at my "work" they are going to "pull the proverbial plug" on the internet.
(I do my posting from work, at lunch time.)

So, since we don't have a computer at home now, it looks like I'm going to be gone.
I have really enjoyed myself here, and have learned SO MUCH about people, the written word, communication, and.......... oh yes, audio.
I'm going to miss this forum but, I have pretty much posted about, or asked most of what I wanted to, (since arriving here) so I guess it won't be so bad.

My wife and I are going to move back to Illinois sometime this year (hopefully) when we get settled, I'm going to finally get a computer at the house.

It has been a "interesting" experience on this forum, to say the least. It's kind of "funny"..........I almost feel like I KNOW many of you.

I don't know when this is all going to happen, so I thought I'd post this now while I still can. (I just can't see doing this at the library).

I wish you all well, and have enjoyed the witty banter, and conversations I've had with many of you, both on the boards, and the PM's.

BEST WISHES,
AND MAY GOD BLESS.

LARRY

LIFE: "Choices, balance, and timing"

(Larryism)