I was pokin' around on the internet yesterday and was looking at some Definitive Technology speakers with the built in amplifiers and 12" "sub" built in. It would be nice if Axiom would come up with something like that. Not necessarily the bipolar desigign, but definitely the built in sub. I bet axiom could make a great speaker based on the drivers they are already using. Imagine the amplifier and driver from the EP 600 combined with the a bigger M80/M60 type speaker. Probably could not fit all those drivers from the M80 in there, but maybe more like the M60 driver configuration. I like my subwoofer but I would prefer to have 2 floorstanding speakers that would produce a more even "bassfield", I have had problems getting even bass in my room. If they would make something like that I would start saving today! I really like my M80's, but I am sure I will be ready for some new speakers in a couple of years anyway. Since I am already at the top of their line, it would be nice if there was room to grow. I would like to see Axiom add a new speaker with a little(or a lot) more bass for all of us bassheads out here. Has anyone heard of any new products coming out anytime soon? Seems like most of their speakers, except for the new subwoofers, have been around a couple of years now. Maybe now is a good time for some new "groundbreaking" stuff to come out. I wonder if anyone else out there would be ready to fork over some more dinero for a real "flagship" speaker. I know Axiom offers great speakers at a good price, but I would like to see (and hear) another level to step up to from Axiom. Does anyone else agree?

M80ti's, VP150, QS8's