Hello guys, I think I am going to jump on the Axiom train and order me 2 seperate sets of speakers but have some questions first.

I am 90% HT and 10% music and cost is not really an issue I just may have to prolong the purchase out a tad and buy different pieces each month.

The first system will be in a 14X20 room with 10 foot ceilings with only 2 fully enclosed walls. One of the 20 footers is the entry and bar from the kitchen and the back 14 foot wall has an 8 foot wide hallway.

For this one, I am debating an HK630 Open Box I found for $500 or opting for a brand new HK630 or 635. About the only thing I can see different are the composite inputs are 3 on the 635 versus 2. What do you guys think? Or is there a better Receiver for the 500-750 range?

For the speakers my plan is to get the 60s, V150 and 2 QS8s to start. I am waiting on some custom wood samples now to see what best matches my entertainment wall. I have yet to decided on the sub but have thought about an SVS or a an Axiohm 350. What do you guys think, enough speaker for the room?

The second system is to be ran by one of my old Kenwood receivers and will be contained in a huge armoire I just purchased. I had a pair of bose seperates I was going to use for a 3 channel solution but they are not shielded and are distoring the TV. My solution for this being speakers only was a 100 center and 2 M3's, are the 3s shielded enough to sit directly next to the TV? If not what are the other options.

Thanks for the input.