Gotta tell you, I don't know whether to laugh or be pissed off!! I know we all have had some strange sub experiences, but last night watching a disappointing movie "the village" towards the end, there is some real long deep bass (crappy movie IMO) and we here this big crash. in the adjacent bedrrom, which backs up the 2 SVS's probably 18" in direct lengh is a 27" JVC bedrrom TV on a well supported oak corner mounted shelf. It's about 5 ft off the ground for night time news and Leno and that's about it. Although it was/is only about 6 mos old. Had an old 25" GE before. The damm TV fell straight down, I don't think the shelf had a tilt, on a level, it was dead bubble. missed the dresser that has a glass top, and thank god the dog was not lying there, as she sometimes does. I mean this is a 75 pound TV or so, cracked the top frame. The tube looks to be a good solid blue on with nothing attached. There was carpet, the tube did not break, but the cable/ant threaded input ripped away from the reat cabinet. Going to hook up a cam corder to front jacks, and see if it won't be a garage TV. looking back it's somewhat funny that I could be so stupid to let (or even think) this could happen. watch the rear adjacent walls on sub placement.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s