D/A
Take a look at this-
http://www.audioholics.com/productreviews/avhardware/YamahaDVD-C750DVDChanger1.php
I brought one home several weeks ago, and it is a wonderful player, and brings playback for just about any format that you want to throw at it to the table.
You did not mention if you will have it set up in a system that includes a TV or not, but you will need to hook it to one for the setup process.
I added it to my system at the same time as the Yamaha 2500 and a Denon 2900, and in comparing the sound quality to the Denon, it amazingly is not far off, which means that it is pretty darn good! (Note; I have not used it for SACD or
DVD-A yet, as I have been using the Denon for those) Easily better than any other similarly priced 5 disc player I have ever heard. Far Better.
I have not compared it to the Denon as far as PQ, but as the Denon is now going back to the factory for repairs, I will hook it up for video and see how that compares.
I was able to walk out of the store with it for $249, but that was with buying the 2500 at the same time. But even at $349 it is as good a player as I have ever heard at this price.
I am a long standing Yamaha fan, and can certainly attest to the rock-solid build, and long term reliability of their units.
Go check it out.

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900