I have, and while I would love to tell you that I can hear a big difference, I have to say that I cannot. Maybe a little more depth. It does sound fantastic, but I think the whole thing sounds great anyway. I'm going to sit down and blindfold myself one day soon and get my Sweetheart to toggle back and forth without knowing which mode it is in and see if I can tell the difference that way. I do think it is cool though that you can use it when using the M/C inputs, so that you are using the DACs in the Denon, which I CAN hear sound better on 2 ch. music from the Denon.
What I do like though, is that I have that option, as well as my treasured DSP's - once again, not all are usefull to me, but the ones that I like, I really like. For playback of live music, some of them are terrific.
Now all I have to do is sit down and do some adjusting of the delays and speaker levels when in the DSP's to get those set just right. I hope that this new one will save individual settings for each DSP like my old 2092 would, but I have yet to get that far into the manual.
Gotta Love New Toys!

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900