Well the high volume listening is not like I'm in that area for long periods, testing has been done at the high levels to see if I can brake the Halos well I'm on a test/exchange/return agreement, I'm not going to be 'stuck' with them if they do not do what I expect. So kinda putting them to the extreme ends of what I may run them at for BBQ parties out doors and such.

Think I mentioned about the party in one of the other threads, if not, yes, everything was up and working. Only one comment that I wrote off as typical lack of audio knowledge or in believing tech hype. This person upon seeing the system, went right to the Halo C2 processor, and after some time of looking at it, I walks over to see if he had a concern. He was looking to see if it had the THX rating, and then asked me if my entire audio system had been THX certified, I gave him a confused look to be nice and asked why that question. He stated that a friend had just spent $ 10k to have his system tweaked and THX certified by licensed techs.

I informed him that sadly I had not, but I was considering ordering some hi tech speaker cables for my front M80s from a cable company in the LA area, and an 8' pair was a bargain at around $ 10k.

The 2900 is great, and if you consider the cost, its a real bargain. Unlike you, I still have a lot of set up to do on the 2900, and the entire system, once the cables are secured and the cabinet finished and rolled back into place, I will be tweaking stuff for weeks I'm sure, still have the MX-700 to get dialed in and replace the Harmony that one of my roomies had picked up.

Once again, thanks to all that keep pushing me towards the 2900 and save several hundred.