I was not especially enjoying my purchase until I decided to use the screw jacks at the front of the M60's to angle them up a bit. What a difference! My overall feeling of the Axiom speakers is that they are very good, not great. Great, however, can mean big $$$ (and I was not about to spend big $$$). For what the Axioms provide, which is very good sound and excellent value, they are in fact VERY good, and worth the investment for anyone who is teetering on the fence. I also found that angling them in slightly towards the center had a positive impact on my listening enjoyment. The 150 center is very good, and the QS8 rears are terrific, perhaps the single strongest element of the system. I opted for an Hsu Research 12" subwoofer, which is also excellent and costs less than the Axiom.

I read here that it takes a while for the speakers to break in. How true! It did take a while, but finally, the sounds became sweeter and truer. I began to hear things in my recordings that I never heard before. My one comment is that these speakers do not provide really strong bass. I had JBL Monitors way back when, and their bass response was terrific. The sub helps, but... If someone has a different experience, I would be most interested in listening.