Well here is what i was thinking. With the Epic 50 system, the QS4 would be mounted on wall in the rear about 5 feet above ground. My builder lets me have 4 wires to be run around the house. 2 of those wires will be coming out of the wall on the rear wall 2 feet behind the couch at the above mentioned location. That leaves me with two wires.

I originally was going to have them wire the front speaker but i think that is a waste because the wires can be hidded behind the entertainment center of some sort. So what to do with the two remaining wires. Yes the sub is a dificult choice. But I might have to run the sub wire myself right before they drywall the house because it would cost me $250 every extra wire.

So i thought instead of wiring the front speaker, just wire a 7.1 with in-ceiling spekers around the midddle to the side for 7.1. Then i thought, it would be cool to have one sound source and have music playing upstairs too. Not sure if they are willing to wire to the outside since i won't be outside much because i live in the desert of arizona. So there is my dilema. What to do with the last two wires. Most receivers have and A, B, AB setting for main speak

Oh and my room is 18x10x8 and open to the kitchen

Last edited by nautec; 03/29/05 09:17 PM.