Semi_on:

Well with amps I think at that price range I will not even tell the difference. I just needed clean power. I usually hate trying out many and then just get lost in the selection. I try using experience of people based on the products and see which direction people pick.

Steven:

The Norh or IRD really got also great reviews. It is also better matched to the Rotel receiver I have at 5 x 100. I was thinking of running 2 monoblocks (relatively cheap @ $500USD for 2) out of my 2 front pre-outs to see if I get better sound performance on my front speakers. The Anthem 2 channel amp is about the same price. The outlaw monoblock 200W is $80USD more for 2 and I heard sound might be great but the chassis is a little soft nad had some quality control problems.

I think my fronts really pushes my system 6 ohm speakers. To get a nice good sounding level I already have to crank my volume at 58 and then when I do HT I'm up to like 65+. What level do you guys have your systems cranked up to regular listening level? And I don't mean loud just everyday listening and regular HT listening.