I finnally found one (big john) here to support "Break in" theory!! I am soooo sure that my Rotel RCD-1072 cd player sounded so harsh at the beginning. I sat down at listening position and my ears would start hurting after 20 min listening. This did not happen anymore after a week or so: I could sit down for hours and listen to music and not feel any fatigue at all.

Before I leave home for a while (I will make sure I leave my speakers on and playin in "repeat mode"), a few more observation:

- Bass is sooooo heavy!!! it rocks my windows!!! Even with my "best of Sade" cd. I don't think more bass in necessary for music (different issue with movies) As you know my system is Stereo for music only.
- Compared to JBLs, M60s fill the room (my living room is big 20X23) so much better. I can sit in front of the computer, aside from my audio-video sitting area and really hear it very loud and clear.
- I moved the speakers a little forward from the back wall and they sound better now. I am concerned that my fiance when she comes back will not permit me keep at that distance now.
- I can clearly hear a distinct, sweet sound I heard when I demoed axioms. Awesome!!!
- There is no "sound color" whatsoever!!! I am talking about a certain sound I used to hear with my JBLs. They sound natural.

Trust me guys, first impressions are good... I am sure it can only get better.

Again, thank you Adrien for letting me listen at your place.

I just want to read some more impressions you guys had when you first got your M60 (or M40s, M50s, M80s).

Thanks!!!

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3