Sid - here's what's coming at you... since I've got a soft spot in my heart for punk covers, you've never expect, the second half of the CD is all covers of songs you wouldn't expect to be covered. (and a lot of CanCon - CANadian CONtent for the rest of you!)

Track Listing:
Bootsauce - Whatcha Need (from Montreal - one of the songs I use to test speakers - has some very deep analog low frequency content)
Sibling Rivalry - See My Way (Joey Ramone put out a 3 song EP with his real life brother Mickey under the name Sibling Rivalry)
Less Than Jake fea. Billy Bragg - The Brightest Bulb Has Burned Out (Billy Bragg - 'nuff said)
Fabulous Disaster - Next Big Joyride (all-Lesbian punk act... on the same label as the all-gay-male Pansy Division)
Avengers - American In Me (Penelope Houston - one of the original angry chick singers!)
Bad Religion - The Handshake (punk rock staple band)
Anti-Flag - Watch The Right (the new breed - think all 5 members are legal to drink now)
Dayglo Abortions - Proud to Be a Canadian (from Victoria, BC, Canada - O-FFEN-SIVE)
Real McKenzies - Dropping Like Flies (Scottish punk from Western Canada, piper's married to my ex-GFs sister... yes, I said a bagpipe player in a punk band!)
Sugar - Tilted (Bob Mould - from Minnesota - ex-member of Husker Du)
Artificial Life - Fateful Day (1988 Winnipeg - my hometown - Hardcore - my bro’s band used to open for them, salvaged off vinyl)
X-Engine-X - Taste of Pain (2003 - from Winnipeg - "Nu Metal"... friends of mine)
The Harlots - Below (2004 - from Winnipeg... friends and also clients)

Covers
Joey Ramone - What A Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong cover)
NOFX - Olive Me (cover of "All Of Me" by Sinatra)
D-A-D - A Horse With No Name (America/popularized by Neil Young cover, D-A-D are from Denmark, half my CDs from them are signed thanks to a friend and fellow fan in DK!)
Swingin' Utters - Eddie’s Teddy (cover from the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack)
The Farrell Brothers - I Saw The Light (Hank Williams cover - Farrells are from Selkirk, Manitoba - 20 mins north of me)
Dust Rhinos - Whiskey in the Jar (traditional/popularized by Metallica- band is from Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Asexuals - The Times They Are A-Changin' (Bob Dylan cover - Asexuals are from Montreal, Canada)
Me First & the Gimme Gimmes - Only The Good Die Young (Billy Joel cover - some subtle but witty lyric changes!)
Agent Orange - Seek & Destroy (Metallica cover)
Mickey Desadist - Scum F*** Tradition (G.G. Allin cover - Mickey is from Hamilton, ON, Canada)
Mickey Desadist - Tennessee Waltz (popularized by Patti Page)