Having to deal with the floor plan I now have, along with the addition of the raised platform and theater seating, the location of two 600s was very limited. Prior to ordering the second 600, I had tried placing the 600 in two other locations, and found no significant increase in bass response. Once the decision was made for a second 600, that rather determined the placement of the twins and I gambled on using the BFD to solve any room issues.

The system is in my opinion about the best I can make it with the existing fllor plan and use of the areas. I still have a few issues to resolve like cabling for the subs need to be concealed in the walls. The cables/wires for the equipment rack needs to be organized and secured. As all seen yesterday, replacement of the component video cable for the Denon 2900 is going to be ordered today. The Halo C2 has BNC connections, and currently the BNC to RCA adapters are not working, becasue of the amount of base, they vibrate just enough to break up the video. So replacing them with RAC to BNC component cables.

Once again, I thank all that have vistied and helped me with the tweaking and set up, Axiom for great support, and this forum, the combined knowledge of this forum is the best one could find.