thanks. I too like the no-nonsense look of NAD gear. But those black Rotel's look pretty cool too (plus they would match my Integra CD/DVD player perfectly). The Halo looks dam sexy in an entirely different way. I don't like the look of the classic parasound stuff. But enough on cosmetics, I'm trying real hard to stop the impulse of buying that Rotel gear on Audiogon......this is gunna be tough...damit…..I….can…..resist….

I had looked at the HK receiver, and separates. My 7200 is rated at 100 WPC and it certainly plays the 80’s louder than I can tolerate, but I’ve heard from too many folks, too many times how the 80’s really wake up when you put about 200 wpc to them. I’ve just got to try it! The only reason my minimum is 150 wpc, is because I didn’t want to prematurely rule out the NAD gear.

Does anyone know where I can buy Rotel and NAD on line, or anywhere that I can call and get pricing. I’m not afraid of B stock or refurbished as long as it has a warrantee.

………so much for waiting…..I just know I’m gunna buy something, real soon. This place has a horrible influence on me…….