oh, I am not saying that the 350 is a bad sub. Heck, i haven't even heard it.

One one review I read said it wasn't the best for music. but the again, I could hardly find any reviews on the 350. now the 500 i did find reviews on and that seems to be one sweet sub.

It's like this, I don't get to buy speakers very often just like many men with a woman in the house. I was given the go ahead to get the speakers and this was something I was not going to waste and something that isn't going to come around again any time soon. so, I want to make sure I get everything right the first time

The 350 may have well suited my needs. heck the HSU may be overkill for my room. But i didn't want to take the chance. If I could have auditioned at least the 350 before hand it would have been a different story. I do like the finish(s) better, and the front sub may even have worked better. But, I am the type of person that is very picky with bass. I am also the type of person that if there is a better model, it kills me for no logical reason, and I must have it. This is the reason why I got the 80's, even though I am sure the 60's would do just fine or at least fine in my house now ( the new home will be bigger). If I had gotten the 350 knowing already that the hsu was defintely better and only less then 200 more it would have drove me nuts. At least now i have a sub I won't need to replace for both psychological and sound reasons

that being said, I still have another room I'll need 2 speakers and a sub for down the road. Perhaps I'll order the 350 then, but that's along ways away.

Man, I'm bored. I can't stand waiting for things to show up in the mail. My 80's won't be here until maybe wednesday, and I'm going nuts all ready and it's only been 24 hrs since I ordered them.

Must check tracking numbers again, and again, and again.... I think it makes the package get here faster somehow

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12