I was severely disapointed in the DD movie. The biggest problem was 1) they tried cramming too many classic storylines into one film. and 2) the director sucked. Everytime he had a chance to go too far with a scene or idea he did. Subtlety isn't in his directorial vocabulary. (Though I have to admit the new "directors cut" dvd is a bit better...still not great though.)

Loved X-Men, and enjoyed X2 even more. Not perfect, but very well done "comic" movies.

Same with the Spidey movies. The organic webs was a bit much though...if they were going to go that route, shouldn't the webbing have come out his backside?

Sin City is amazing. Perhaps the best comic adaptation I've seen yet. They literally brought the comics to life. Extremely well done.

I've been hearing good things about the upcoming FF movie...we'll have to wait and see. (I'm not a FF fan though)

What little I've seen of Batman Begins has me on the fence. The "look" is great, but I'm a little frightened of some of the stupid one-liners I've been hearing.