make sure and budget a sub to go in there also..

with 8ft cielings, thats a total of under 2200sqft, so the M22's with a good sub will do well. with budget being an isue, i think you would do fine with the QS4's and the VP100. the QS8's and 150 would be better, but that is a questionable term to use when dealing with HT equip. my idea of better, may be different from someone elses..

so, M22's would be fine in that space, as long as paired up with a good sub.. look into te SVS PB-10, or the HSU STF-2. both are excellent for the price. good luck, and let us know what you end up going with..

also, if you are looking to save some money.. order the factory outlet speakers from axiom. they are 10% off regular price, and are every bit as good, excpet maybe for a small scratch that you will probably never find. plus you can get an additional 5% off if you buy 5 or more pieces in one order. if you get factory outlet, plus buy 5 pieces of equip( 2 M22's, 2 QS4's, and the VP100), you will get a total of 15% off regular price.. that can save a nice litle chunk to meet your budget.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??