Thanks guys.

A few follow up thoughts. It's amazing how short audio memory can be. I hadn't listened to the Monitors for a couple of days when I posted the review. After doing some more listening today I would have to say I would upgrade my impression of clarity from "very good" to "excellent." These speakers are very clear and detailed without being harsh. I still don't know about speaker break in, but my brain is really loving this sound.

bridgman.....I love reading about all of the tweaks you are doing with your setup. I don't think I have seen anyone play with their setup quite as much as you do (well maybe Neverhappy). I look forward to the next "I wonder what this will sound like" thread.

bugbitten.....I am actually surprised how many people have tinnitus. On one hand I feel bad for others that have it but it also makes you sympathetic to other's plights and to know others can understand what you are going through. I have found out that many folks on this board have tinnitus. The dealer I bought the MAs from has it, as well as my father. I am hoping to get some speakers for him, perhaps the Axioms or MAs. I think he would love them if the tinnitus isn't too bothersome. It does seem like the tinnitus affects hearing in different ways. The MAs aren't bright to me but I know some with tinnitus that think they are. Again, speaker sound is a subjective thing to everyone. I look forward to hearing your 60s/80s comparisons.

Chess....I haven't gotten into SACD or DVD-A yet. I imagine I am going to be blown away when I can start getting my hands on some high resolution music. From reading some threads on this board I am really in for a treat. And just like Legairre, I have to credit you for that 7 speaker audition you did awhile back. That was truly great.

Mark....I think you make some really good points. Variation spices things up and gives us alot to talk about. I tried to be specific and gives details in my report but nothing, and I mean nothing, can touch your "Mother of all posts" thread. For those of you who haven't read it please do, it's fantastic.

St. Patguy....didn't you get the GR10s? I hope to hear those someday. They seem to be awesome speakers.

Rat...I know what you mean. I have wondered how the tinnitus has affected my hearing. Because I still do have normal hearing in one ear I can compare the two and it seems like I lose a little bit of clarity in my left ear but it isn't too bad.

One other ironic thing. Any of you guys remember my "how does Journey and Def Leppard sound on the M60s" thread? Come to find out I think Def Leppard sounds a bit poorer than many of the great sounding CDs on the MAs. They are still very listenable, just not quite the impressiveness other CDs possess. I have most of Journey's remastered CDs and they sound tremendous.