Boy, that's a difficult question. I think these items are way over rated vs. cost. I live in an area that has a small power plant, being in the A/C business I have watched numerous units drop compressors from "spikes" and "brown outs" The same principal exists on A/V equipment. The Trane co. sent an engineer here fron Tyler Tx. he stated we had the biggest power (voltage) differences he has seen in a long time. If you watch monsters meter, along with my clamp meter I also used, the voltage peaks between 2 and 6 pm and others times are amazing. I have a small utility co. and huge growth in this area and development where I live. I am gald I have them, I paid 400.00 for both. I have always thought they were a "rip-off" at 1500.00 and 700.00. I would never pay that. but for 400 bucks it does not honestly offer and sonic improvement that I can hear. However, these amp are amps, NO remote abilities. My spouse is very much into remote control from anywhere (IR) in the house. I could not have bought these amps if they were not remote friendly. The smaller 5100 allows me to remotely control the amps with a 12 volt 1/8" plug trigger to the amps, so it is a remote swithing box for me. A voltage stabilizer, and conditioner, but I think that "conditioner" part is somewhat b.s. The guy sold them to me cause of the red lights (LED) and not the blue, he bought new blue units. Go figure, but the blue would have looked cool (LOL) with the processer. Sorry all, I did not realize how big those pics were. And they actully look like poop with the sweat on the front panels for installing them.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s