I have the M60's, sorry for leaving that out. I have my sub settings low. My room is about 14x23, my huge sectional is against the left wall and the "L" shape extends out about 9 feet. I have about 6 feet of space behind the sectional, and a half wall, my family room is sunken and opens up into the kitchen that has a vaulted ceiling. My sub is placed behind the sectional facing into the center of the room. I tried different placements of the port of my sub, and this placement gave me the best bass response, not as boomy, and you can really feel it while watiching movies with a lot of LFE content. I had the sub up front (between left tower & center, then right tower & center)originally and it seemed like there was too much low energy in the front of the room. the sound was muddled, and the highs were less clear. It was almost like my huge sectional was a wall. Now I think I have solved that problem with my sub in the back of my room. Even my fiance thinks the sound is much better. probem is I can not afford to get the rest of my new Axiom speakers till I put in a Driveway, Deck, and Fence. I even asked my fiance to get a 3rd job to help me get my new speakers sooner, but she said no way.