I really appreitate all the feedback and ideas. Hell its prolly fun for most of ya anyway.

Let me lay my newest idea on ya... Factory Outlet: VP150 and QS4's

(~700$ Thats saving ~80$ over brand new, ~180$ less than getting em with brand new QS8's... FO QS8's are 13 weeks, so too long for me)

M60s would just be an upgrade next year or something. Now the only debate I have with this idea is QS4 vs QS8. Don't they have the same tweeter now? The picture on the products page clearly shows the QS4 with a different tweeter than the QS8. But if thats not accurate basically the only difference between them would be low end freq response and volume. I'm beginning to think that I could *live without* that in exchange for being able to afford the speakers I've been wanting for a very long time. I mean, I've been using very average speakers (minus the M3's) in my HT setup and the overall experience is still enjoyable.

Unless the QS4's are really gimped I'm giving them some serious consideration... and who knows, down the road maybe I could get some QS8's and move these QS4's to the rear surround wall (I just can't get myself to invest any real money on those two speakers in the way back since they aren't utilized all that much, especially right now).