To be fair, I probably should backpedal just a little bit here. I don't want this thread to turn ugly regarding either Rockets or free-trade, but I do want to place my comments in a bit richer context, if possible.

I haven't heard M60's in the same environment as the Rockets. My room at home is much more compromised than Craig's (vaulted ceilings, suboptimal placement of furniture and speakers, more adjoining rooms, lesser components, etc.). What I should have said was that it was a highly satisfying experience, and left it at that. I apologize to Axiom for my ill-measured, unscientific comparison.

And I do want to underscore your other point, again in the hopes that I can be more fully understood, rather than to perpetuate irreconcilable discourse. One of the reasons that I spent my hard-earned dollars on Axioms (and SVS) is to help support jobs in North America. We've already been over this terrain ad-nauseum, and I will continue to make economic choices that fit my values wherever possible.

I continue to believe that Axiom provides the best value available today. For me, Axiom was and remains the right choice.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem