Well in between appointments, I had a couple hours to kill, I have to stop doing that!! I went into Absolute Sound (a small privite owned mostly custom home/comercial A/V installs) The owner was great, I listened to some Magneplanar 3.6's WOW! The detail and speed, imaging was suburb. Those Maggies are something else. Then again, He put's me in this "perfect accoustical" room, sitting in the "exact" spot, running Jeff Rowland mono blocks, with cables that cost more than all my speakers put together, so everything is relative I guess. Man they were the sweetest sound I ever heard. At just under 5K I actully thought they represented a great value. The 6ft by 2 ft. panel would land me a divorce, but I sure enjoyed those speakers. Not practical for me though. Anyhow played attic rat, like my old A/C days, over the weekend. Got my Axioms (3) M-3s running zone 2 in the office, kitchen, and patio (enclosed) they sound great!!! And they look great, 2 in light maple and boston cherry in the office. Shipping and quality was perfect. Got the discount, tax-free, shippng free, not bad for bringing great sound to the entire house (when needed) Using a Arcom switching box, running off a Harmony IR remote. Controls all areas anywhere in the house, at a very affortable cost.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s