so, I never heard the m60s and have the m80s only for a month or so now. Almost perfectly happy with them (with one or two minor gripes but still working on it, I'll post in another thread once gear broken in). It's clearly a steal for the price in terms of quality. The thing that was already said and I can confirm is that you need quite a lot of space for them. I started sitting about 6 feet from them, now I'm at 12 and may move even further back. They're about 6 feet apart. Otherwise I found the speaker overpowers the sound and does not sound very musical but rather analytic. As well, they are ok with a decent 50W amp but they really, really like to have lots of solid-state power behind them. I run them off two 180W monoblocks and they really open up nicely, espeically bass. BTW, if you listen to noisy, older recordings I realized as well that the tweeters are very, very transparent and sensitive so you may consider something a little more dull than axioms. So, space and power are probably the factors you want to figure out.